Sunday, October 16, 2011

Best Invention Since Dried Spices

I totally forgot to take a picture of my spice cabinet beforehand, sorry! Suffice it to say that it was a disaster, and I could never find anything I needed. I had a small lazy susan and another spinny thing with holes in it. These pictures are the after:



Here's my disclaimer: I paid for these spices racks from the Swivel Store (well, the As Seen on T.V. store in the mall) myself and this is a totally unsolicited review. They're $19.99 for one, but so worth it. No installation, no assembly. What could be better? I just love them!

All of my spices are in one place and are easily accessible. And, since I put my spices in the racks alphabetically and labeled each shelf (you really shouldn't be surprised), there's no excuse for spices ever being unfindable.