Thursday, March 10, 2011

Code of Justice (book review)

code-of-justice-cover-hi-res


Love Inspired Suspense author Liz Johnson hits the mark again with Code of Justice. What happens when an FBI agent can't protect her sister? What does the phrase, "Follow the drugs," have to do with anything? Heather, FBI agent, needs to convince Jeremy, the local sheriff, to work together to solve what Heather is convinced is a murder, not just a helicopter crash. Will Heather's code of justice lead her to her sister's killer and away from Jeremy, or can she have both?

Liz combined just enough suspense to keep me reading through the night, just enough romance to keep my heart happy, and just enough morals (well, more actually) to keep it clean. A satisfying ending makes me happy every time. I give Code of Justice two thumbs up!

Please check out Liz's website. She provided me with a free copy of this book for review purposes, but the opinions expressed are my own.