If you're reading this post, you have access to a computer and the Internet. If you have access to a computer and the Internet, you have access to a tremendous array of digital calendars and organizers--many of them for free. So, why aren't you taking advantage of them?
Let me help you out here by detailing some of the benefits of going digital, at least with your calendar.
1. You're less likely to lose your calendar than you are to lose a small planner.
2. You don't need whiteout or an eraser to update a computer calendar
3. Most cell phones (even without an Internet connection) have calendars so you always have it with you
4. Google, Yahoo, and other calendars will sync with your smart phone so you always have access to your events and on multiple computers
5. You update once, automatically change all of your digital calendars AND never rewrite birthdays again
6. You can print out daily, weekly, and/or monthly calendars with your events already added
7. You can color code most computer calendars for different family members or types of appointments
8. You can share your online calendar with your family members
9. Digital calendars can remind you of appointments and to-do items
10. Catch up with the rest of the digitized population :-)
My favorite computer calendar is with Google, in case any of y'all were wondering. And yes, I do sync it with my smartphone and check it regularly and before making any commitments.
Q4U: What are your top reasons or tips for going digital with your calendar?