Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Ransom

The Matthews & Matthews detective team returns in this 3rd mystery installment as a (finally!) married team. The honeymoon ends all too soon with a missing person, drugs, and a murder. Melissa looks to the wrong person for her own romance, while Sophie comes face to face with the reality of who Jesus is. Someone will have to pay the ultimate ransom. Who will it be?

Want the 4-1-1 on the other books in Kathy Macias's Matthews & Matthews Mystery Series? Check out my previous reviews: Obsession (book 1) and The Price (book 2). I'd love to see more books in this series, even though this is officially the last one. Toni and Abe are just getting their detecting groove on!

Purchase your copy through Amazon, just like I did.

A quick shout-out to Kathi: Thanks for choosing me as the winner of your Kindle contest! I LOVE it!! Check out my winning review of Kathi's book Red Ink here.