Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's a Mouse Pad, It's a Calendar, It's a To-Do List, It's . . .

A three-in-one wonder! This is my latest organization tool and I LOVE it. I ordered a pad (each one has over 100 sheets) from Current.com. I needed a mouse pad because my mouse doesn't work on my glass desktop (or wood, or plastic, or many other surfaces). Check. I needed a scribble pad for all the little notes I write when I'm on the phone, checking emails, or whatever instead of using a ton of sticky notes. Check. Even though I live by my Blackberry/Google calendar, I like having a little calendar right at my fingertips that I can make extra notations on as needed. Check.

This is a totally non-solicited review. It's just a nifty organizing tool that I thought I'd share with my readers.

Q4U: What's your favorite, simple organizing tool?