Friday, September 10, 2010

Are You Prepared for an Emergency? (a Molly review)

E-Book: Molly’s Money-Saving Digest—September 2010 If not, you will be after reading through Molly's September Money-Saving Digest. If you live in the southeast section of the States, September is the time when hurricanes hit. I don't live close enough to the coast to be affected by more than heavy rains and winds, but we've had our share of flooding here. Having lived in California, I've been through earthquakes; I've also seen areas devastated by tornadoes. 

A well-stocked pantry is essential, not only in times of emergency, but just in general. Molly covers the basics as well as what to pack in your car, especially during the winter months if you live in colder areas. Molly also suggests having a backpack filled for each family member in case you need to evacuate, complete with a list of necessary items. Of course, links and lists are included.


A Molly Digest wouldn't be complete without real-life stories, menus, recipes, lists, calendars, printables, and fun and useful dates. Check out Molly’s Econobusters website for more great money-saving tips. You can also join Molly’s special members’-only site for even more articles, ideas, and freebies. It’s only $3.95/month for a subscription, less than the $4.95 for just the digest! Click here to purchase the September Molly's Money-Saving Digest: Emergency Preparedness.



Disclosure: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Q4U: Are you ready for an emergency? If not, what are you going to do this week about it?