Woohoo! I've reached 100 followers! To celebrate, I'm giving away a book from my personal collection, The Complete Guide to Getting & Staying Organized, by Karen Ehman of Proverbs 31 Ministries. I only have one copy, so if you don't win, click on the above link to purchase your own.
I'm also giving away a paper copy of my e-book compilation, Confessions of an Organized Homeschool Mom. It contains "Organize Your Homeschool," "Demystifying Homeschool Portfolios," and "Taming the Paper Monster." If you don't win, pretty please click on over to my website and order an e-book download of one of these e-books. Remember, I also have my latest e-book, "Pre-Plan for Your Best Homeschool Year Ever" up on my website. In addition, if you're a writer or a wanna be writer, check out "From the Editor's Desk."
1. You must be a follower to enter (new or current).
2. Leave a comment here on my blog stating which book you would like to win and why.
3. Leave a way for me to contact you privately, especially if your blog profile is private (type your email address as follows for privacy from lurkers and robots: first name space last name space at space carrier space dot com).
4. I will choose 2 separate, random names on MONDAY, Sept. 13 before noon (EST). The winners will be notified privately; after confirming, I will post the winners (first names or blog name only) as a separate blog post.
5. I can only mail to US (or military) addresses - sorry!
6. Just in case you're wondering, I did not receive Karen's book for free to review. I just thought it had lots of good stuff in it and I wanted to pass it along to you, my faithful readers.