Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Blog Featured!


I've just been informed that my blog has been featured on OnlineDegree.net's post "50 Best Blogs to Organize Everything in Your Life." Cool! And, for all of you, my faithful readers, you can check out the other 49 blogs to help you get organized in other areas of your life. Enjoy! And, THANK YOU for following and reading my blog!

Back to our regularly scheduled posts . . . soon. As soon as I get my scheduling act together, that is.

Disclosure 1: No Material Connection. I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Q4U: Which of the blogs listed in the above article did you find to be most useful and why? After my blog, of course!