Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another She Speaks Scholarship Contest!


Y'all know I've been dying to attend Proverbs 31 Ministry's She Speaks Conference this year (for a few years now). I posted about it a few weeks ago in hopes of winning a contest sponsored by Lysa TerKeurst. I didn't win that contest. Sigh.

But, Glynnis Whitmer, P31 Woman magazine editor, is sponsoring another contest to win a full scholarship to this year's She Speaks Conference. It involves writing an article that would be appropriate for the magazine to publish. That's great news except that the last article I sent for consideration ended up in the slush pile. Oh well. I'm trying again. Check out Glynnis's contest on her blog. You'll be among the first to know if I win this contest, I promise!

Q4U: What's one thing that you really, really want--to do, to have, to see, to whatever--that would advance your ministry or educational potential?