Friday, March 26, 2010

Busy Mom's Bible (review)

Are you a mom? Are you busy? Oh wait, if the answer to the first question is yes, the answer to the second question is yes, too! If taking care of your spiritual life often falls to the bottom of your endless to do list, Zondervan has the answer: the brand-new Busy Mom’s Bible. It combines the complete NIV text with 52 (1 a week) 1-minute Thought-Starters for a quick dose of spiritual refreshment. If you find yourself with 5 minutes, move on to the Reflect & Pray section. There’s even a Study section for those rare days when you actually have 10 minutes.

Bonuses include a concordance, additional topics for 5-Minute Reflect & Pray moments and 5-minute reading plans about Jesus and Women of the Bible. Plus, it comes in a variety of adorable, trendy covers. The 10-minute Studies are my favorite feature. They talk about real-life issues that today’s moms face: your marriage, raising kids, relationships, your identity in Christ, your emotions, and more. Need just a special word to take with you for the day? Covered. If you feel you only have a few minutes a day to nourish your spirit, Busy Mom’s Bible is for you.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”