6 signs you're an organizing genius:
1. You thought of the post-it flag pen first.
2. Your calendar consults you.
3. You label your labels.
4. Your closet is so clean, the skeletons have disappeared.
5. You hold the world record for never losing a sock's mate in the dryer.
6. You make lists of your lists.
Of course, if you're totally unorganized, here is your list of ideals to which you need to aspire.
This list was snagged from a recent First for Women magazine. Have they been reading my journal? I just couldn't resist posting it. Actually, number six is mine. What's your biggest clue that you're totally organized?